Hello, nice to meet you.
I'm a mother of two little kiddos and they are my world. But as much as I love and adore them, I've always been the type to have other little projects I call my own. I'm a creative at heart and love doing things that require a little creativity and making things pretty. I wish I could make a living making things pretty, but for now I'm paying the bills by doing corporate taxes. It is a different type of fun at work, I get to be creative with numbers and spreadsheets. Although work is fun and a bit of an escape sometimes, I really look forward to the weekends when I get to chase my kids around with my camera. Photography lets me to unwind and allows my mind to dream. Lately I've been exploring documentary photography and I'm falling more and more in love with it each day. Please browse through the photos on my site, and I hope you like what you see! All photos on my site have been taken by me unless otherwise stated.
A few random facts about me
- I love watching documentaries. That's pretty much the only reason I have a Netflix account.
- I like to eat all of the chocolate off my Kit Kat bar first, and then eat the wafers layer by layer. Yes, it is extremely time consuming but so worth it!
- My favorite show is The Good Wife. It is pretty much the only show I sit and watch without multitasking.
- When I watch movies at home, I get so anxious that I always go to Wiki Film to read the entire plot of the movie. Then I can relax and watch the movie in peace.
- I have a weird habit of leaving the last 2 bites of my sandwiches uneaten. If the sandwich was cut in half, I only do this on the second sandwich.
- I always have at least 10 browser tabs open at any given time, and I never ever close my browser window. (Or restart my computer)
- Photography is my ultimate DIY project. I started because I wanted better photos of my son, and started out by googling "how to take professional looking photos."
- I never got my wisdom teeth pulled. And I still only have one that has grown out, I don't know what happened to the other 3.
- I grew up in Thailand and even though I only lived there for a few years until I was 7, I still consider it my home country.